Oversee all aspects of Restaurant Operations to include food and beverage menu development, financial control, marketing, and sales. Provide leadership to a Team of 55 Associates, & 8 Managers. Developed extensive marketing and sales plan as well as comprehensive wine and beer programs. Developed opening budget from scratch to include sales, labor and operational expenses.
- Managed a staff of over 55 employees in a work space of 35,000 square ft.
- Oversaw hiring, training and retention of frontline employees.
- Responsible for guest relations averaging approximately 175 guests per day.
- Responsible for Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission (TABC) regulated inventory of over $250K each day.
- Collaborated with counterparts to include the Executive Chef and Retail Catering Manager.
- Increased sales 45% within first month. Generated over $1.5 Million in sales in 6 months
- Led marketing strategy with media website company in Texas and Public Relations firm in New York City.
- Reported to and provide tactical and strategic strategy to the President (Owner) and Vice President of the Watermark Hotel.